Friday, February 18, 2011

pillow love {from jilly bean things}

I am in love. With some pillows. I saw these pillows at Jilly Bean Things and had to have them!

So of course I bought three of them. Two of the side ruffles pillows and one of the rose pillows.This mustard color has been one of my favorites for a while now, so I was thrilled to find such adorable pillows in this color! I am not sure yet whether I will put them in my bedroom on my bed or some chairs or if I will work them into my family room re-do. They would fit perfectly with the color scheme in either room. I just had to show you because Jilly Bean Things is a great Etsy shop! There are so many other wonderful things there. Tons of pillows in all sorts of colors, adorable clutches, and the most amazing felt rosette arrangements. Go visit the shop!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
14 Comments

14 Responses to “pillow love {from jilly bean things}”

beetree said...

I love the mustard color! I think I've loved it all my life, being born in the 70's :) The pillows are adorable...and it looks like pretty recreatable if you wanted to make some???

Anonymous said...

oh, the greens would go perfect with the colors in my living room!

Allison said...

So CUTE! Thanks for sharing, they are adorable!!

Unknown said...

So cool!
Mustard yellow has to be one of the best colour!

Unknown said...

They are so awesome. I am off to check out Jilly bean things!

Mandi said...

I really love your blog. I have been following for a few months, all of your stuff is darling. These pillows are beautiful. I loved you so much that I gave you an award on my blog www.potpourripatch.blogspot.com. I will check back soon!:)

Analia Cristina said...

Hi,very beautiful works !!!

Lucy said...

Ruffles seem big right now!

Unknown said...

great pillows very comfortable looking

Jennifer said...

I just started following your blog, I love it. I awarded you a stylish blogger award today on my blog, just wanted to let you know :)
www.luvumomma.blogspot.com

Sweet Young Journey said...

Really cute pillows and shop! The pillows are really going to dress up which ever room you decide to put them in. Have fun decorating : )

~Cheryl

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I tried to find jilly bean things on etsy but couldn't find one with these pillows. I would love to check it out more. It just gave me jilly bean and it wasn't the right one. Help!

judith@poppy cottage said...

The pillows are gorgeous, I particularly like the rose one. Please stop by my blog, as I have left a message for you. Judith xx

The Crafty Side Of Life said...

SO pretty! LOVE the color!
PS, I am your newest follower! YAY!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs