Monday, February 28, 2011

the averie cap pattern {a hat for babies and little girls}

It's finally done! The Averie Cap. I spent way too many hours recreating this pattern after I lost my pattern notebook (sniff, sniff), but it was worth it. I ended up adding a Newborn size, which I didn't have before. And doesn't that sweet little girl look adorable in it? I just want to kiss those cheeks!



This is the baby/little girls version of my Chloe Cap pattern, including instructions for sweet little ear flaps and the cute flower, too.


I've got a new *free* baby hat pattern coming later this week, so watch out for that. Until then, check out The Averie Cap in my Etsy shop!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
7 Comments

7 Responses to “the averie cap pattern {a hat for babies and little girls}”

Maxabella said...

Do we get to keep that bundle of cuteness modelling the cap too!?! x

Carole Reid said...

ADORABLE! Both the caps and the babies!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Seriously so cute!

ShaReeisme said...

I bought this pattern and have made so many cute hats with flowers! I love it!

raveninthewolfden said...

you have such inspiring ideas. I just wanted to let you know that I have added you to my "INSPIRE ME BLOG LIST" There are so many great ideas here, that I have to share it with the rest of blogworld! thanks for being so creative!

=)happy blogging.

p.s. there is a lil inspirational button on my Inspire me, blog tab, that you can have =) id love it if you did!

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

I love this pattern! I don't see it in your etsy shop. Will you be relisting it? Thanks!

Unknown said...

I 've been looking for a pattern to make some cancer hats. I think these will work out perfect.. Keep your imagineation going strong!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs