Thursday, February 10, 2011

huge craft contest - enter now!

Ooh, I am so excited to tell you about this I can hardly stand it! I found out about it a few days ago and it's been so hard to keep my mouth shut. But the day I can speak is finally here! And it's HUGE! $4422 Huge! A craft contest that will have you earning MONEY for your ideas. That's right! There is $4422 up for grabs.

Just think of what you could create with that cashola!

There's a very cool new company called Makia (like Make-ia) and I'm so excited about it. Makia Creations is about finding the best ideas and turning them into 'kits' that are classy, fun, fresh and easy to assemble.

Makia was designed to help women get their ideas into production. They know you have the creative talent, so let’s get you earning some money for that brain of yours!



Hurry...This contest runs TODAY through March 11. So, there is no time to waste.

If they love your ideas, you just might find YOUR craft:
  • Produced as a kit (you'll be earning royalties)

  • Featured on the Makia Blog

  • Displayed in homes across America!

  • Sold in Makia Creations

So go check out the contest rules right now! Happy crafting, and GOOD LUCK!!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
1 Comment

One Response to “huge craft contest - enter now!”

CandaceAshley said...

All I can say is this is good! I am excited!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs