Tuesday, September 7, 2010

preorders now open for pinless magnet backs!

Holy cow, you guys are amazing! I had no idea I'd sell out of the pinless, magnetic rosette backs so quickly. Did you get some? No? The good news is that I have another big shipment on the way, and I've listed them in my shop as pre-orders. I expect to be able to ship them out by 9/14/10 (about a week), so please be aware of that if you need them soon. I will be sure to get them all out the door the day they arrive! I can't promise they'll last long, so if you wanted some and missed them today, place your pre-order asap.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
3 Comments

3 Responses to “preorders now open for pinless magnet backs!”

Puwi said...

woooowww... this is so beautiful :)

~Niki~ said...

I'd love to have you stop by and enter my giveaway. I don't have these often, and get very few sign ups. But you have a good chance! It's for kids! A nice book. Thanks!
http://nikisbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-giveawayoh-my.html

Kymmie said...

I am SO happy I got some of the magnets! I cannot wait to get them! What a great idea for the rosettes and my porcelain pins! YAY!
~~Kymmie - www.marrinersmusing.blogspot.com

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs