Monday, September 27, 2010

got home to new crate paper!

I'm back! Japan was absolutely fabulous--more on that later. I still have loads of laundry to do and I've got to go grocery shopping--no more eating out every meal! But I had to show you what was waiting for me when I got back. A package from Blue Moon Scrapbooking, my fave online scrapbooking sites. They're one of our affiliates and they are seriously amazing--I love their videos showing the new product they've gotten in. Eeee! I love getting packages!

I've got a ton of first-day-of-school pics to scrapbook, so Crate Paper's School Spirit chip stickers that they sent will be perfect. I love the colors and the funky boy accents, like a guitar and lots of sports equipment. And of course the little bus is adorable.


I also got a set of the Crate Paper Restoration Collection border stickers. I can't help myself--I always end up adding a little something girly to my boys' pages, so these lace borders in the same colors as the School Spirit collection will be perfect. I also got some of the Basic Grey Wander line which uses the same colors. This Wednesday is scrapbook night at my house--check back to see what I came up with using all these new goodies!


Let's take a little poll while we're on the subject: Have you scrapbooked this year's back-to-school photos yet?

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
7 Comments

7 Responses to “got home to new crate paper!”

Heather Innusa said...

No :( I have not scrapped this years back to school pics. Havent even printed them!!!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Haven't scrapped 2 of 3, but I did finish one!

Denise G said...

No... i have them printed and ready to be scrapped, but sadly, they are still in the envelope waiting for me.

Reanaclaire said...

hi..lovely scrape papers here.. hope you create something nice over here..

Lynn said...

NO! Although I bought some of the CP School Spirit to do it! I'll get to it eventually! :)

GLOANN said...

Yes, I have scrapped this year's back to school pics. Of course, they were of my precious grandson starting his first year of school. What fun it was to do though!

Atticelf said...

I can't even talk about scrapbooking - haven't done it in SO long. Love, love, love those papers though and am a smidge jealous...

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs