Tuesday, April 28, 2009

edith twirl skirt pattern

I purchased this Edith Twirl Skirt pattern from YouCanMakeThis.com. Love it. It is so easy to follow and really simple to make. This is the third one I've made! I definitely recommend this pattern. I’ve gotten a ton of compliments on this skirt--it's darling on little girls and big girls. The pattern is for girls sizes 2-6.



For an extra little detail, I hand-embroidered a little flower on the bottom layer. Try this pattern, then upload a photo of your skirt to our Flickr pool! We'd love to see it!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
11 Comments

11 Responses to “edith twirl skirt pattern”

~Kimberly said...

Oh, how adorable! I'll have to check that out! My little Addison is my dress girl so she'd be so cute in this type of skirt! THanks for sharing the link!

My Precious Peanut Designs said...

Adorable!

Candice said...

Oh this skirt is so cute, I just took my first sewing lesson yesterday (by my Mom), I dont think I am even close to following a pattern but, I cant wait until I can.

Carrie said...

I Love it.

Ruth said...

What an adorable skirt. Your little girl is precious. Such sweet photos.
Ruth

Karen said...

Oh this is the cutest little girl skirt!! I can just picture my little girl twirling away in it...not to mention looking adorable. Now all I have to do is learn how to read a pattern!! :>

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

So adorable! What material did you use, that is if you dont mind my asking?!!

jackie said...

Cute. Cute. Cute.

Little Birdie Secrets said...

I used two prints from Sandi Henderson's Farmer's Market line. I love this whole line of fabrics.

Twiddle Thumbs said...

Oh, oh, oh so CUTE!!!

Ashley said...

I haven't made this one yet but I am in love with the Evelyn Skirt too!! I love the fabrics you chose!

http://lilblueboo.blogspot.com/2009/05/evelyn-apron-skirt.html

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs