Friday, April 10, 2009

easter treats

I love foodnetwork.com. I spend a lot of time surfing their site for great new recipes. They have so many cooking tips and suggestions and free recipes for every occasion. I wasn't surprised when I headed over there to get some Easter ideas and found some wonderful things. Check out these adorable cupcakes!



To get the recipes for these so you can make them yourself click here and here. Be sure to check out foodnetwork.com for other Easter menu ideas.


I also found this recipe for a really cute bunny cut-up cake. It's not too hard to put together, and the kids will love it! You have 2 days to finish up your Easter treats, so get planning!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
3 Comments

3 Responses to “easter treats”

Jackie said...

Just adorable!

Rebekah said...

Those lamb cupcakes are a hoot!

Jenna Cox said...

i love love love these!!!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs