Friday, November 12, 2010

embroidery transfer tutorial and a fall pillow

We're guest-posting over at Make and Takes today with this fun fall pillow idea. Even if you don't want to make a fall pillow, go on over to learn how to transfer embroidery patterns and fonts without an embroidery pencil. That's right--for free! I'm such a cheapskate. Actually, I just don't ever remember to pick one up when I'm at JoAnn. I'm sure they're inexpensive. But you really don't need one. Check out my tutorial!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
7 Comments

7 Responses to “embroidery transfer tutorial and a fall pillow”

Christine said...

Oh I love this quote and little pillow! I think I will do a little one for my office wall.

Megan said...

Hey! Did I miss the gummylump giveaway winner announcement?

Rada Danilovic said...

Beautifull blog...I love this pillow!

Atticelf said...

What a great project. I want that pillow!

christine said...

so pretty, thanks for the inspiration.

MommaWard said...

Ooooo...pillows, skirts, shirts... I will definitely find something sweet to embroider using this technique. Thanks!

Pamela said...

I love the pillow and the saying on it. I think I need a new project. Ha!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs