Thursday, November 4, 2010

birthday bliss card


One of my dear friends recently had a birthday so I whipped up a special card for her. If you know me, you know I am a sucker for the black and hot pink color combo. Remember THIS purse that Mandy made me a couple years ago? It's still one of my favorites!



So using the fabulous Melon Mambo Stampin' Up! Color, I created this black and pink card. I am all about simplicity with my cards and you can tell this card is just that. A piece of Melon Mambo card stock, a piece of black circle patterned paper I got in a stack at JoAnn's., and then some polka dot Melon Mambo ribbon, the birthday bliss stamp from Stampin' Up! and some black buttons to round it out. Voila! A cute card that made my friend very happy on her special day.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs