Sunday, February 14, 2010

see kai run review


I have heard so many wonderful things about See Kai Run. So many fellow moms adore their shoes and unique style. I was so excited to receive a pair of their shoes for review. I am a mom to three energetic boys, and finding comfortable, durable shoes for them is quite a task. My favorite thing about See Kai Run is that the whole company started because a mom like me wanted to create comfortable, stylish shoes for her son.

We received the Justin shoe and they are absolutely adorable. I was thrilled when I opened the box and discovered a hip, modern shoe that was so durable, yet soft and flexible. My son wanted to try them on immediately and he wouldn't take them off for the rest of the day!

The great thing about See Kai Run is they use sheepskin leather which is SO soft and also more durable than cow leather.The soles are made of extremely flexible rubber which is great for outdoor use while allowing the foot to flex in all the right places. See Kai Run has three lines of shoes. Smaller, See Kai Run, and Eleven for the bigger kids. All of them have so many wonderful shoes to choose from. I could probably own every boy shoe they make. They are so great.

See Kai Run is nearby in Woodinville, WA. We love supporting our local businesses. Right now they have a gift certificate giveaway going on at their website. They are giving away FIVE $100 gift certificates to celebrate the new Spring/Summer 2010 collection. Click here to enter the giveaway. While you're there sign up to receive their email newsletter. I have and I am always getting emailed about great deals they have going. Buy your kids some See Kai Run shoes, you won't be disappointed!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
9 Comments

9 Responses to “see kai run review”

Leisa Zoeller said...

Thankyou for this. Id never heard of See Kai Run but they are exactly what we have been looking for!

Joy said...

Those shoes are flat out cute!
I'll check out their website.
♥ Joy

folksmith said...

those shoes are so cute. they really look comfortable.

Juliette Crane said...

so cute! thank you!

Amber said...

I love SKRs, we've gone through too many pairs to count. The quality did go down since they are sadly all made in China now but they are still adorable and higher quality than many other brands.

Unknown said...

Hmmm. My post that stated I was disappointed with the quality of these shoes was never approved? I guess I will look at future reviews on Little Birdie Secrets through different eyes now.

Mutti said...

My granddaughter has a pair and they are wonderful! I just wish they made them for Grandma's, too! We would love to win a gift certificate. I will go there now.

Little Birdie Secrets said...

reCreateDonna, I just saw your comment. So sorry your original post didn't make it through. We didn't see it on our end and I apologize if you thought it was screened out. We try to be careful about not screening comments and we can count the comments we have rejected on one hand. Two were obvious spam (not post related and directing us to the many links to a watch buying site), one was quite a nasty comment directed towards us and would not have done anyone good and the fourth was a big fat accident. I hit the wrong button. However, I did contact the commenter and asked her to recomment. Please repost your comment and we would be happy to post it.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the note back...In my first comment I wrote that my experience wth See Kai Run shoes wasn't as positive as I had hoped - We bought my daighter Stinking cute little pink shoes, and after one afternoon they were so badly scuffed she couldn't wear them again (except to maybe play in the sandbox). The store told me to contact he manufacture, and after answering my fiorst email and promising to make it right, I never heard back from them. I sent a few emails that were never answered. It was a bummer.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs