Tuesday, July 20, 2010

collaborations and a sneak peek

We've got two great collaborations to tell you about involving us and some of our favorite crafters!

Next week we're joining forces with the brilliant Miss Cindy of Skip to my Lou, the fabulous Rachel of A Southern Fairytale and the talented Kelly of According to Kelly (plus lots of other crafty bloggers) for the Holiday Bake, Craft, & Sew Along. We'll be posting crafty project ideas to help you get started early on your holiday gifts. Isn't that a great idea? I am all for cutting stress out of the holidays! Watch for more info later this week!


If you're a Seattle to Everett local, you've got to come see me this weekend at a huge crafting and scrapbooking garage sale in Edmonds! I've teamed up with friends from Lasting Memories (both customers and past employees)--all who have great taste and probably bought WAY too much at the closing sale!--to clean out our craft rooms. You'll find paper, embellishments, fabric, tools, and more, all priced to move. See the flyer before for more info!


Okay, now for the sneak peek. Monday is cleaning day at my house. My kids know it, and I've got them trained so well that they don't even ask what we're doing on Mondays anymore. But I did get my chores done early enough to get a little sewing in. The quilt I'm making with Silhouette-cut applique templates is coming right along! I would've stayed up to finish it, but I don't have a backing yet! My kids aren't quite as well-trained at handling the fabric store. Here's a sneak peek--more to come soon.



share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
7 Comments

7 Responses to “collaborations and a sneak peek”

Amy said...

I love the sweet quilt. The colors are so lite and pretty...makes me want to have another.
I also love that your kids know about cleaning days!! Mine are 1 1/2 and 3 1/2...we will have to work on this! Thanks for sharing!

Sheila said...

Thanks for the heads up about the garage sale! I think I can make it. :)

Kelli said...

Wish I was closer, I would love to come see you!

Kelli
xoxo

Andrea Ancich said...

can't wait for the crafty ideas for holiday gifts... wooohoooo!!!

freaking cute quilt.... are you kidding!!!!! i can't wait to see the end result!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

That quilt is looking so cute!

Elena said...

What a great idea! I definitely do all 3 of those things, and at a frantic pace around the holidays! I can't wait to play along!

Atticelf said...

I am so glad I didn't see this post until today! I live in Edmonds and would have spent too much! ;)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs