Monday, October 18, 2010

shout fall play product review



The Shout Brand recently launched the Go Play initiative to help educate parents on the benefit of unstructured play and to inspire families to get outdoors and play. They say, "studies have shown that unstructured play helps kids build fundamental skills like problem solving, coping, and conflict resolution. In other words, play is how kids become happy, healthy adults." Shout has a great Facebook page that you can visit for wonderful ideas for play! This is a great initiative and I firmly believe in it. Who doesn't want their kids to be happy, healthy adults?

Shout recently sent me some free products to try out. I need the stain remover and laundry items after my kids get messy playing outside!
I love these products. The advanced stain remover is wonderful. I tried it on the knees of my son's pants and it did wonders! I have three boys in my home and these products are wonderful at fighting stains and keeping the clothes in great condition. One cool item they sent me was a set of 52 Nature Activities cards. They are great! I am always looking for fun things to do outside with my boys and this set is a big help.

Now that it is Fall we have been enjoying many activities that relate to that. This weekend we went to a pumpkin patch and had so much fun playing and exploring outside.


Today we went with some friends to a place called Creation Station.

It is awesome! They have bins and bins full of all different supplies for the kids to come up with any creation they fancy. Then they get to take it home. It was perfect. The Little Birdies are all about creativity!!

So, how do you make time for play and what activities are your favorites?

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
1 Comment

One Response to “shout fall play product review”

Jen B said...

We love Growing Tree. I had no idea they had a website, never even thought to look for them online since the brick and mortar is less than 5 miles from our house! LOL!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs