Wednesday, October 13, 2010

no-sew Halloween costumes

I am never one to sew my kids' Halloween costumes, although I see so many other amazing women who come up with the cutest costumes! I came across a great article posted on Parenting website for no-sew costumes. It has 35 ideas for really cute costumes that don't require much effort. Now that has my name written all over it!

Here are a few of my favorites....

Bubble bath, anyone?


And this snowball costume is adorable!


My big guy would think it was so cool to be a lightning bolt!


You can read the full article here. Hopefully it will get your creative juices flowing. Happy Halloween planning!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
2 Comments

2 Responses to “no-sew Halloween costumes”

Jennifer Magreevy said...

I had debated on making my son the snowball you featured here, but I think I'm going with the cloud from the Parenting website. And since there might be a few parties that I have to dress up for, I'm going as a tornado. So my son is a cloud, I'm a tornado, and if the husband comes, I'm making him be a lightning bolt. We live in Oklahoma, so it fits. :)

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

so cute! what fun ideas. thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs