Thursday, October 14, 2010

book page project features

Eek! We've got TWO book page crafts being featured this week! I know--someone take my torn up books away from me. I'm obsessed.

The first one is this cool decoupage Halloween pumpkin we created for our monthly post over at Make and Takes. It's cute but creepy! Go there to find out why I'm thinking spiders this Halloween.


Our other feature has been months in the making--it's so fun to finally see it in "print!" I was asked this summer to contribute a project for the Create feature of Latter Day Woman Magazine, a magazine created for women in the LDS church, of which I'm a member. This is an amazing online publication, with great photography, a wide variety of topics, and a very hip feel. Check it out--it's for women of all walks of life. And don't miss my book page wreath tutorial on PAGE 8!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
8 Comments

8 Responses to “book page project features”

Mandy Crandell said...

So wonderful!

Amanda said...

Thanks for sharing the magazine. I didn't know it was out there. It looks great! Your tutorials are always fabulous.

Karisa said...

That wreath is gorgeous! You should head over to FaveCrafts and link up to our first blog hop, which is going on today. I'd love to see your link there :)

http://www.favecraftsblog.com/finished-on-the-fifteenth-favecrafts-blog-hop-for-october/

christine_percy said...

What a great zine - thank you for sharing that with us. You inspire me daily, keep up the great work.

The Miller Family said...

Thanks for sharing that magazine! And your tutorial was great - I will be making one with sheet music to go over my piano asap! LOVE it!

Andrea @ Mouse in My Pocket said...

Congratulations on the publications! That's fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Great wreath. I made one based on the tutorial on the Living with Lindsay blog last year. ; )

Unknown said...

Amazing! I can't wait to make this wreath for our reading nook! How perfect!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs