Monday, March 8, 2010

fan-fold flower video and free making memories event

In case you missed my fan-fold flower demo on Saturday, here's a video tutorial. I feel so awkward being on camera, but it's for a good cause, right? You all need to know how to make these flowers! Check the Lasting Memories blog this week to see what flower we'll be demonstrating this Saturday for you Seattle area locals.

There's also another AMAZING demo and make 'n take going on in the store that day. Making Memories will be there to do a FREE make 'n take--you'll get to make something with the Slice AND a jewelry project using their new Vintage Groove jewelry line! Two free make 'n takes in a half hour mini class--that's incredible. All you have to do is call the store to sign up for a time (425-670-3721). I'll be there--not working, but taking classes and doing the demo, so come join me for some crafty goodness!


Okay, now for the video. Enjoy!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
10 Comments

10 Responses to “fan-fold flower video and free making memories event”

Perfect Balance Marketing said...

Thanks for sharing - and being brave enough to go for a vid tutorial! You've made it look clear and simple so I'll have a go at making some for mothers' day, to put in my mum's place setting at the table. V pretty. Thank you x

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing...I am always looking for new ways to vamp up scrapbooking and cardmaking, and for these flowers I think I will do some for my almost 5yr olds Fancy Nancy party!

Lois Michael said...

Great tutorial.....love the idea of dressing up a present with them. Thank you for sharing this darling idea!

Carlin said...

Where did you get the cute cute paper?

Little Birdie Secrets said...

The cute paper is from Making Memories' Flutter line. I LOVE it!

Unknown said...

SO cute! Great tutorial.

Anonymous said...

Mandy you were fabulous! Thank you for the tutorial, it was really good. Don't worry, the camera loves you! :D Anne Beale

Fonnell/Grammie/mom said...

That was really great! I hope to try it with my lack of supplies and I think the video will be just what I need to figure it out.

You sure are calm in the face of glue and unfolding paper!

Unknown said...

You always say you don't like doing the videos but you are Really good at it!! Thank you for all these tutorials-they really help make working with paper FUN!

Nancy Ward said...

Hi!

Today I posted an entry on my blog
with a link to this video.

I'd appreciate your letting me know if that's OK.

Thanks,

Nancy Ward
http://paperfriendly.blogspot.com

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs