Wednesday, August 4, 2010

our NEW silhouette winner!


We're sorry that our first Silhouette winner was unable to contact us in time to receive her prize, but we're happy for our new winner! Congratulations to. . .

Lisa of Fountain of Youth!

We're glad Lisa included her e-mail address in her entry--we've already sent her an e-mail to let her know about her prize! (Hopefully she'll be able to respond within the next two weeks so we don't have to pick a third winner.) Thanks to everyone who entered! And if you broke down and bought a machine after our Silhouette-extravaganza, we want to see what you're doing with it!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
6 Comments

6 Responses to “our NEW silhouette winner!”

Kim @ Life of a Modern Mom said...

Congratulations Lisa! You are so lucky. :)

Just Lisa said...

I about had a heart attack right here at work-- Lisa won!!!! And I saw it was not me, but another Lisa. Poop.

Congrats to the OTHER Lisa!

Lisa said...

YAY!! I just sent you an email with my address. Thanks so much!

melissa said...

Hey I love your blog!! I just stumbled up on it. I will be back for updates!! thanks for the posts.

Jack and Mumma said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations, Lisa! :)

Diane Conn said...

Congrats Lisa!
If you decide you really don't need it I'll be happy to take it off your hands!
Cuz I'm nice like that!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs