Thursday, August 26, 2010

a card a day at berry stampin'

We're trying to enjoy our last week of summer and what happens? It's 65 degrees and pouring rain! Boooo! Perfect weather for indoor crafting, though. Like maybe cards? My stash is getting seriously low. Here's a new card blog called Berry Stampin' that I subscribe to. She posts a new card every single day (sometimes two a day!) using Stampin' Up! products. If you like what she shows, you can order the supplies through her (she lists them below each card), or you can scraplift her style using your own supplies. I just loving having good ideas to copy. Here are a few of my faves:




Check out these almost identical cards that she did in two different color combos--one for baby girl and one for baby boy! Brilliant! I love making cards--it's a project I can finish. Counting down the days until school starts so I can build up my stash again. . .

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
2 Comments

2 Responses to “a card a day at berry stampin'”

Maxabella said...

Thanks for the link. Isn't she clever! x

Katie said...

I will be checking out her blog for sure. I like how the designs are so doable, they make me feel like I could recreate them without a lot of hassle and time but with fantastic results.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs