Wednesday, August 25, 2010

more refinished tables

Remember my post a while ago about my refinished side table? Well, if you remember, it was a set of three nesting tables. The red one is the largest and then I have two smaller ones. I loved my red one so much that I had to change the other ones too. My bedroom follows a brown and blue theme, so I painted the two tables to fit in with that. One was painted blue to sit by my bed and one was painted yellow to add a pop of color between two chairs. I just love them! I followed the exact same steps as my red table and they turned out great. I love that they look brand new and they add so much to my now not-so boring room.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
7 Comments

7 Responses to “more refinished tables”

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

I love it.

Melissa said...

I would this! I have a coffee table that I need to do. Did you spray paint or hand paint? I am debating with one to do. Also I saw your cards on a ring. Where did you get the dinosaurs and reptiles? My son would love those!

Coleen said...

I love the yellow! It's so cheerful.

Kay said...

Referring back to your blog on the red table you never said whether you let the stain dry before you sanded it.
And why the grey paint first?
They both look nice.

Little Birdie Secrets said...

I did let the stain dry for a bit, just so it is not sticky as I distress.

The gray paint is primer. Just to be sure the spray paint will adhere.

SewSara said...

they look great!

CALM ELM CRAFTS said...

This looks great!! I am trying to decide on a color to repaint a chair I have. I'm wondering if turquoise is too bold...but now I am thinking yellow!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs