Monday, January 17, 2011

{capture my heart} sterling silver necklace at half price!

My husband loves to surprise me for Christmas, but this year we had a limited budget, so I did some major hinting at what I wanted. Usually I let him surprise me because it's so fun, but it was also so fun to get what I really wanted and couldn't otherwise justify spending the money on (a trip to the CHA show in LA this month!). And of course he still surprised me with something else. Bonus! So I think I'll try it again for Valentine's. I'm pretty sure he'll go for it when he sees the price!

I found out that Monday and Tuesday this week only, GroopDealz is offering an amazing deal on this gorgeous, sterling silver, custom necklace, designed by Chantelle Nicole. Forward this link to your husband or boyfriend, because today on GroopDealz, you can get your customized ‘Capture my Heart’ necklace for HALF PRICE.


Isn't it gorgeous? It's sterling silver on a sterling chain and complemented with a freshwater pearl. You could get your sweetie's name in the middle with the kids' names around the edge, or your pups' names, the location of a favorite vacation or hometown, a short quote, your word or motto for the year--whatever you want to keep close to your heart!


So what's half price for this gorgeous piece? Chantelle Nicole USUALLY sells this custom necklace for $65.00, so that means today it is only $32.50! That is a seriously sweet deal!


If you're loving this gorgeous necklace, send your husband this link. Hopefully he’ll get the hint and get you one for Valentine’s Day! Or maybe your mom needs one for Mother's Day--way to plan ahead! And if you share this with your friends (hurry, this ends Tuesday!), you can earn GroopDealz referral points!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
3 Comments

3 Responses to “{capture my heart} sterling silver necklace at half price!”

Jen said...

So pretty and thoughtful and it looks really well made. The big thing here at the moment is pendants with your child's finger prints on silver, but they always look very poorly made to me.
Jen & Row
www.shimi.com.au

Midwest Elle said...

I just forwarded the link to your post to my husband's e-mail. Here's to wishing!

Shay said...

Thanks for the info. I also just forwarded this link to my hubby also. I'm crossing my fingers!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs