Thursday, January 20, 2011

another sweet canvas deal {think valentine's gift!}

How sweet--The Canvas People are offering our readers another chance to get a canvas print for a huge discount, just in time for Valentine's Day! This would make the sweetest gift, especially if you missed the offer at Christmas.


The deal is 40% off your canvas (any size, and you'll want to upgrade to at LEAST an 11x14) PLUS free shipping, and 50% off additional canvases! I'm thinking of getting a few to group together like one of the cute gals at HowDoesShe did with photos of her kiddos. Or our family picture from our Christmas card. Do you think my husband will mind if I give him a Valentine's gift that's really for me? :)



Since you're our friends, we want to let you know that this offer is only good through February 14, so don't forget to order. And be sure to order by Feb. 3rd if you want your photo canvas by Valentine's Day. That's how much we love you!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
4 Comments

4 Responses to “another sweet canvas deal {think valentine's gift!}”

Debbie said...

I did this last time and got 2 of the same picture.
One was the smaller one and one was the 11x17.
I liked the larger one much better.

shana said...

the canvas people are fabulous to work with!!

Skinny Minnie said...

Great idea. I love the 3 canvases with the letter.

Abby said...

I love this idea!! So cute and a great discount too!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs