Sunday, May 16, 2010

upcoming review


I am so excited to have an opportunity coming up to review a product from CSN Stores. I love their products and I can't wait to try something out. Lately I have been trying to start some new decorating projects in my home, as you have seen in my last post with my refinished side table. CSN Stores have such a wide selection of products, I have no idea how I will choose something.

I am considering choosing something in lighting or maybe something from home accents. I really don't have much talent in the area of decorating. What would you choose?

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
4 Comments

4 Responses to “upcoming review”

TheNormanFive said...

Love your blog. Just became a follower. If you have time, check out my blog at thenormanfive.blogspot.com

heavenisabookstore said...

I would choose the leaning bookcases. I am dying for these in my living room. I picture three of them, one of which will hold my tv and assorted entertainment stuff and the other will hold a collection of books, mags and pic frames. Oh so yummy!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I have such a hard time choosing lights and fixtures...

Unknown said...

Oh, lighting is a great idea!! xo

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs