Wednesday, June 2, 2010

card inspiration: seattle greetings



Recently, my mom, sister and sister-in-laws visited me for a girls weekend in Seattle. All I have to say is...F-U-N! We ate way too much, laughed way too much, and shopped way too much. After they all went home, I missed them and felt the need to send a little card their way to thank them for the great time we had. Since the memories were made in Seattle, I just had to pull out my little space needle stamp that I NEEDED for myself after Stacy featured it here.


Hopefully the gals enjoyed this little tribute and I hope you can use it as inspiration for a card of your own. Stay tuned for more about the girls trip. We made adorable necklaces that I will be sharing with you sometime next week!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
8 Comments

8 Responses to “card inspiration: seattle greetings”

heavenisabookstore said...

What a cute card! I love the stamping with Seattle.

Disney said...

Yay for Seattle! I think all of us Washington craft bloggers should get together!

Girl with the Curlz said...

What a cute card!!

Unknown said...

I didn't realize you were in (or close to) Seattle! My family is in the process of relocating there from central IL!

Adorable card. :)

Little Birdie Secrets said...

Oh great, now I NEED that stamp, too! Such a cute pic of the girls!

~mandy

Atticelf said...

Have you been to the A*Muse retail store on Greenwood? It is a "must visit". They have a really cute Pike Place Market stamp too.

Little Birdie Secrets said...

They have a store?? I had no idea! I bought this space needle stamp from their online store. The pike place stamp would be so cute. I might have to hit the store soon :)

Rachel Witthaus said...

Please tell me that one of the ladies in that photo is not your mother... you all look so young!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs