Saturday, April 3, 2010

French Dress Pattern


We love our readers. No really--we LUUUUUUVE our readers! You all are the most talented, sweetest, helpful, etc. bunch of folks. For example, take Ashley from Cute as Fox. She saw that some of you wanted the pattern for the French Dress garland and she came to the rescue. Isn't she the best?

The talented Ashley made a very similar dress PDF file and a SVG for all you Cricut owners out there. AMAZING! So, if you are in the mood to make one, two, or three of these you can now use these patterns.

Please be sure to go visit Ashley and say "Thanks!" too. I know she will love it and while you are there, check out all of her really great creations.

Here are a few of my favorites:

Ribbon rosettes


Blanket Lollipops


Burp cloth and sock cupcakes


Well, was I right? I know...she has really cute stuff! Thanks, Ashley!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
15 Comments

15 Responses to “French Dress Pattern”

Unknown said...

How creative! I LOVE those colors together!!!

The Wired Angel said...

How precious are these little gems. Thanks for sharing such creativity and talent. Hugs, Peggy

Kerry said...

Thanks for sharing. I love those little cutsie dresses.

Explore & Grow said...

Love, LOVE, LOVE your blog!

Til said...

Darling , Darling.....

Can I ask you a question....I tried downloading the template but its only about 1 inch big, can you send me a full size template? Thanks so much
tildagirl@msn.com

Denton, Texas said...

I tried to download the pattern, but couldn't get it to come through for some reason. I love the idea it and it is a great inspiration for my daughter's baby shower!

mama bear said...

Okay, I adore this garland! I'm a new cricut owner, and I have no idea what a SVG file is. I may have to find out just so that I can make this though! Thanks for all your fab tutorials!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

The dress garland is SO cute! Love the colors used:)

Lori said...

I'm so anxious to try making this adorable garland, but the site won't let me download. I tried it once, it didn't work, then I tried again and the site tells me that I'm already downloading and can only do one download at a time. However the first download is clearly not working. Anyway, I'd love to have this .pdf template, but can't get it from the download site. Any other options?? Thanks!

Kendra said...

What a great blog! I just stumbled across it! I love the dress garland!

Anonymous said...

I love those roses! Can't wait to try them out :) Your blog is adorable...stumbled upon it and I love! xx Marisa

melissa said...

so cute. Love the dresses

Unknown said...

Hi - I wanted to thank you for the terrific idea. I used the dress template and made an adorable garland for a baby shower this weekend. It was SO adorable. Thank you!

LollyChops said...

Thanks sooooo much for the link to that .svg! I loves it to pieces!

BegoƱa said...

Thanks a lot... you are very kind.
Sincerely
Bego

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs