Friday, December 4, 2009

dijon chicken

It's the holiday season! Although this recipe has nothing to do with the holidays, I still wanted to share it. Why? It is very easy to make and with all the busyness of the holidays, we all need a little help getting quick, tasty meals on the table. I pretty much just whip this up however I see fit, so I hope these directions can work for you.



Dijon Chicken

1 bottle Ranch Dressing
Dijon Mustard, to taste
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 package angel hair pasta (you can use spaghetti if you prefer a thicker noodle)
parsely, optional

Brown chicken in some butter in a skillet until mostly cooked. Remove chicken from pan and boil drippings, scraping the pan to loosen bits. Add the bottle of ranch dressing and then start adding Dijon mustard by the teaspoonful until desired taste. Keep in mind that the flavor gets stronger after it has sat for a few minutes. Add chicken back into the sauce and simmer while preparing the pasta according to package directions. When pasta is cooked serve the chicken and sauce atop the pasta. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.

Enjoy!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
13 Comments

13 Responses to “dijon chicken”

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Hmmmm, sounds good. I'll have to try it ;D

Jenny-Two-Tries said...

Thanks! I will be making this tonight...

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

It looks delicious and sounds very easy to make too! Thank you so much for sharing this!

Stephanie said...

This is a perfect recipe for my daughter to make. She dips EVERYTHING in Ranch dressing! I already forwarded it to her. Thanks!

Alexandra MacVean said...

This meal looks absolutely scrumptious. I am SO going to have to try this out. :)

Happy Friday.

Alexandra MacVean said...

I thought I had left you a comment, but I do not see it. Hmmm. Anyway, I wanted to say that the food looks yummy and I so want to try the recipe. I love your blog and am happy to have stumbled across it. :)

Unknown said...

Mmmm... Yumm-o! I might have to grab those ingredients this weekend and make that. Thanks for sharing!

Heidi said...

This recipe sounds amazing. It is going on my grocery list for next week!! I can't wait to try it out :)

Anina said...

This sounds so good and EASY!
Thank you!

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

I tried and it was VERY good!! I blogged about it here:
http://treasuresfortots.blogspot.com/

Thank you again for sharing!! I plan to make this again!!

Nancy said...

Made this tonite for dinner, it was a big big hit. Everyone in the family loved it, even my very picky husband. Thanks for a great quick, easy and delicious meal.

Wendy said...

Cool! We have the same plates! And supper looks yum...

Unknown said...

I made this for dinner last night and it was so good! Thanks for the great recipe.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs