Monday, November 23, 2009

a new fave - howdoesshe.com

One of the great things about the craft blogging world is all the great people you get to "meet." We are so excited about some of our newest friends, the three ladies from How Does She. The are three amazing women who started their blog to help themselves and other women become better mothers, better wives, better women. But this is way more than a blog. The site has nine categories that range from balancing a healthy lifestyle, to throwing the perfect party, to implementing creative ideas with family. I especially love the slideshow of recent posts at the top of the page, so you can see what's new on the site at a glance. Right now they're even featuring a countdown of 30 great Christmas neighbor gifts! How do they do it all? We're seriously impressed.

This is one of my favorite posts--the shutter message board. I'm thinking it would be perfect for displaying Christmas cards! Love the red. Check out the tutorial, then stay for a while and check out all the fun categories on How Does She!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
6 Comments

6 Responses to “a new fave - howdoesshe.com”

Mrs. Jenk said...

How funny- I made one last week just for Christmas cards- here it is if you are feeling crafty!

http://yourlittlebirdie.blogspot.com/2009/11/unique-christmas-card-holder.html

Anna

Karen said...

I'm so glad you shared this site with us. I love it. I was very impressed.

Hollis said...

OH so cute! I want to go make one of these now! Too adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Shelley said...

Thanks for featuring us! :) You little birdies rock! ;) Thank you Thank YOu! :) Shelley {howdoesshe.com}

Anonymous said...

Hello, not sure if this is the right place? Just a note, I made the peppermint marshmallows, as a test run to see if it would work and then if it would be suitable for a Gr5/6 Christmas task. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE MY OWN MARSHMALLOWS!!!! Now I know I can make anything! I also agree, as soon as I see the word candy thermometer, the recipe gets skipped. They are so soft ans squishy, I still can't believe it, and oh what fun it is to smash the canes! I did end up putting them in my processor too. Great recipe, you are officially bookmarked. Thanks, Michelle

Julie said...

Love this idea!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs