Wednesday, January 14, 2009

sponsor feature - alphabulous!

We couldn't wait any longer to feature our fabulous new sponsor--Alphabulous! What is Alphabulous you ask? It's adorable iron-on letters, numbered brag books for each year of your child's life, monogrammed bookmarks, and more! Everything is created with beautiful fabrics and lots of care. We asked Alphabulous's creator, Sheppard Homan, about this fun home-based business.

I started my business about 6 years ago with hand painted items and handmade pillows for children. It has since evolved into iron-on patches, picture frames, gifts and photo, baby and scrapbooks. I create stock and love doing custom orders because I know I am creating a one of a kind piece for my customer.

I have two shops - one on Etsy, www.alphabulous.etsy.com and the other, my on-line boutique, www.thedizzydaisy.com that carries Alphabulous and other artists.

I have always wanted to do both - create special gifts and art and own a shop. Now I can do them especially with the wonderful networking and blogs that are available. This community is so nice and helpful. Everyone wants to help you succeed! I have had great luck so far! I hope to do both for a long time.

We hope she's doing them for a long time, too! Here are a few of our favorites from her Etsy store. Darling!





Without our wonderful sponsors supporting this blog, our husbands probably would not support us running it. Creating all these crafts costs money, people! So we appreciate all of you supporting our sponsors so that we can continue to bring you fabulous ideas and tutorials almost every day. And remember, buy handmade!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
7 Comments

7 Responses to “sponsor feature - alphabulous!”

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

The links mentioned in the post aren't working. I'd like to check out those shops! :)

Katie said...

i cant get the links to work... cute stuff though!

Little Birdie Secrets said...

Sorry about that! I have both of the links working now, so try again! :)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Fabulous company!

BreeAnn said...

This stuff is SO cute!! Really nice work.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Came across your blog and just love all of your fantastic creations. Not sure how you crafty folks get this all done. On my way to check out your Etsy site. Thanks for all of the inspiring ideas!

-kacey

Liz said...

Wow this would be fantastic to have to make class assignment seats for primary! I am off to check out her page now.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs