Saturday, March 5, 2011

top 50 tutorials {in one place}

It's been at the top of the page for months, but we've finally filled the Favorite Tutorials page with our Top 50 tutorials of all time. Or at least since July 2008. These are the tutorials that have had the most traffic and/or comments since we started the blog. A number of them are by one of our original founders, Stacy, who last year decided to spend less time blogging and more time with her family, and we are very grateful for all her amazing contributions to this list! We plan on doing a separate page for recipes soon, so you won't find recipes there yet. But you will find great sewing, crocheting, quilting, papercrafting, and kids and gift ideas. So what are you waiting for? Go check 'em out!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
19 Comments

19 Responses to “top 50 tutorials {in one place}”

Sandra Wilkes said...

I like all of it!!!!
Saving!

Sandra

Jenny at Red House said...

ooh ! ooh! where do i start?!! thankyou soo much, bless you! jennyx

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

Love this post! I shared a link on my facebook fan page page...hope that’s okay!

Kendra aka “Domestic Princess in Training”

Ana @ Don't Fear the Ripper said...

Oh wow, great list! Thanks!

MommaWard said...

Wow! You just reminded me of a few things I need to get around to trying... Great list!

beetree said...

Thank you! Now I can erase all those bookmarks and just have ONE! :)

Carole Reid said...

Very nicely organized for easy use. Thank you.

Jaderbomb said...

So awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
www.jaderbomb.com

Sweeter Hours said...

Fantastic. Bookmarking for a rainy day!

katie said...

Thank you for the crochet flower tutorial. I've tried to make them on my own without any help and I was never able to do it. Watching you do it made it easy to understand! Now I can make flowers and so can my 11 yr. old daughter! Thank you!

My Happy Empty Nest said...

Is there a link for # 20? I'd love to try it - thanks!! Love all that you do!

Faith Pray said...

Oh, Little Birdie Secrets, how I love you! You are my go-to site for all things clever, crafty and classy. Thank you!

Divya said...

Wonderful...all my favourites together in one place :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for this all fab tutorials.
Dx

Mamis said...

Thankyou soo much for this tutotials.

Mami's
www.demaeparafilhas.blogspot.com

Marti said...

Thank you! Some of these I already had bookmarked, but now I can see them all in one place. I'd like to know how you did that too.

jangram said...

I've only recently found your blog and it is such a joy. Thank you for your geneosity, your creativity and sparkle! Just too much fun. I must say, the reason I actually started reading your blog is because I have a gd named Wren and saw your title and had to follow it. Lucky me!

Angie said...

so glad the picnic blanket made it! I made one from your tutorial and use it all the time. Thanks for all your hard work!

The Ahumadas said...

Oh, thank you! I'm always going back to look through your tutorials and now they'll all be in one place!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs