Wednesday, December 15, 2010

a sweet rosette ring at a sweet price {last minute gift and stocking stuffer}

Today I found myself in panic mode. I'm leaving for Utah for Christmas in less than a week, and I am still looking for last-minute gifts for friends! Yikes! Then I saw this deal over at HowDoesShe and immediately breathed a sigh of relief. Today these adorable Petite Rosette statement rings are on groopdealz for only $4. I am in love with these rings!!



This chic petite ring is a great way to accent your outfit, and add a pop of color!

AND they're adjustable! One size fits all!







TODAY ONLY: You can snag a rosette ring of your own for only $4!! ($7 regular!)

These little cuties will be shipped out to you by Dec. 17th, which means you should get them before CHRISTMAS! I'm having mine shipped to Utah so I'll have them for my girlfriends' brunch!

These also make sweet stocking stuffers!



And guess what?! Shipping is only $2 no matter how many you order! You can buy 1 or 20, and you will only pay the one-time $2 shipping charge! Woo hoo!

This deal is offered in five lovely colors you can choose from at checkout.



Grey, Floral, Ivory, Tiffany blue and PINK



Remember, this deal is only good for today through GroopDealz, so GO, GO, GO!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
3 Comments

3 Responses to “a sweet rosette ring at a sweet price {last minute gift and stocking stuffer}”

Ms Leaney said...

Little Birdy Secrets, these are lovely and I do like the price! Thanks for sharing and good luck for the hols
x

Tere Azua said...

Adorable...thanks for sharing!!!

Lisa B said...

Thanks for the tip! I just ordered myself one in pink . . .

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs