Wednesday, September 10, 2008

embroidered tooth fairy pillow

I remember waiting as a little girl for the tooth fairy to come, unable to fall asleep in my excitement, checking under my pillow every two minutes to make sure the tooth was still there and hadn't fallen behind my bed where she couldn't find it.



Stacy made this adorable pillow for her little one to keep beside her on nights that the tooth fairy is scheduled to pay a visit. Besides the charming embroidery, the front panel features a little drawstring pouch where the tooth can be kept safely, and where the tooth fairy can leave the cash. The pattern is by Two Blonde Mice, and can be found in various stores on the Internet. There's also a little boy version that is too cute!



(The note on the pillow reads:
In this pouch you will find
a teeny tiny tooth of mine
So while I sleep and dreams parade
can we do a little trade?)



share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
4 Comments

4 Responses to “embroidered tooth fairy pillow”

Christy Amular said...

very very cute! looking forward to making one for my nephew. :)

Crazy Momma said...

Too darn cute!

Thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday and sharing some SITS girl love!!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

This is great. My son is ready for his teeth to come out and wiggling every day! So I'll get this ready! Maybe I'll give it a boyish look somehow.

YourEveryColorPhotography said...

Oh you guys have the cutest stuff! I'm literally kicking myself for not checking the blog everyday. I've missed so much!!!!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs