Sunday, July 1, 2012

picnic at the park {with a little help from world market}

Remember how I told you about my new-found love for Cost Plus World Market? Well, of course since that first encounter, I have been back to the store several times. Probably too many. So when we decided to have a picnic at the park last week, of course I stopped there to gather some supplies. What happened? Well, of course I found everything I needed (and more). I love Cost Plus World Market because they have the best supplies for parties, picnics, bbqs, and pretty much everything else!

First up, I snagged myself a picnic tote. I love this one because it is large without being too large and it is also insulated for cold items. I have a feeling we will get much wear out of this before the summer is over.


I also raided this aisle of goodies for some fun items for my kids to play with at the picnic.


They had a fabulous sale on beach umbrellas. I have been wanting a beach umbrella for quite a while and since we go to the beach and picnic at the park a lot, I thought it was the perfect time to get one. I love that it is so easy to set-up and also has a shoulder bag to pack it in, so it is so easy to carry with you wherever you go!
The last item I bought for my picnic, might be my favorite. I found these adorable food baskets and liners. These are so fun for a picnic or BBQ. They are easy for the kids to hold and they are so cute too!


You might want to go and buy yourself some new summer items at World Market because right now when you make a $20 or more purchase in the store you will receive a 15% off coupon for Southwest Airlines to purchase a flight anywhere Southwest Airlines flies!

Also be sure to enter the Summer Getaway Sweepstakes. Each week during the sweepstakes World Market is giving away a trip for 4 anywhere Southwest Flies, including hotel accommodations and a $500 World Market gift card!

Be sure to visit World Market on Facebook and on Twitter so you are in the loop for all the amazing deals and promotions!

This shop has been compensated by Cost Plus World Market, but all opinions are my own.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs