Thursday, July 12, 2012

making my bathroom guest-ready


Thank you to Kleenex Hand Towels for sponsoring this post about how I'm making my bathroom guest-ready! To learn more about Kleenex Hand Towels or to find out how you can save money when you buy your own, check out this site.

This summer we have several guests coming to visit us! I always like to make sure the house is ready and accommodating, especially my guest bathroom. I always think it is more of a challenge to get myself ready when visiting someone's home. You don't have all of your normal items and your routine just has to change a bit. Because of that, I like to keep bathroom items on hand and stocked in case a guest needs them.



I always make sure the bathroom is really clean and I have toilet paper, towels and every other item stocked. This way the guest feels like they can go about their routine without having to ask me for everything they need.

I also have this cute little sign that reminds people (mostly my boys) to keep the bathroom clean for guests!
Join the 14 million people who have already joined the Clean Hands campaign by using Kleenex Hand Towels, and click here for savings and more! 
I was selected for participation in this campaign as a member of Clever Girls Collective.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs