Tuesday, July 17, 2012

party city gliding balloons

Have you seen the Party City Gliding balloons collection? Party City sent me one of these right before my son's 8th birthday and it was so fun! These balloons are kid-sized and my son couldn't believe his eyes when he opened up his door on his birthday morning and saw a Buzz Lightyear balloon that was taller than him!


He brought the balloon to his birthday party and all of the kids loved it. Most birthday balloons are a lot smaller and I think the kids just loved seeing a balloon that was their size!

Party City was also a great place for me to fill up goody bags for the party. They have so many items that are inexpensive and perfect for kids parties.


I was really impressed and the kids loved their goodies! I will definitely be shopping at Party City again for the next party we have.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
1 Comment

One Response to “party city gliding balloons”

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. We're headed to Party City today for a balloon or two!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs