Thursday, June 21, 2012

twisted yarn jewelry {craft camp}

I'm in the middle of packing for another cross-country move, so my summer crafts with the kids have had to be relatively simple. Like this twisted yarn necklace we made for Skip To My Lou's Craft Camp this week. I made one for myself and I actually wear it!


Skip on over to Skip To My Lou to get the how to for this cool technique. You can use up scrap yarn while keeping the kids busy for a minute or two. And while you're there you can find more Summer Craft Camp crafts for kids from 30 fun bloggers!
 

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
2 Comments

2 Responses to “twisted yarn jewelry {craft camp}”

Lillie and Moss said...

Cute Idea!!!

huana said...

Cute and simple friendship bracelets for young kids :-) And moms too :-)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs