Summer is here and that means the Fourth of July and Summer Parties! BBQs are seriously one of my favorite parts of summer. We've had one every week of the summer so far! Burgers, corn-on-the-cob, ice cream sandwiches--I cannot get enough of summer food and hanging out outside with friends.
OK, so you have an All-American menu ready, a guest list in mind and the grill is already warming up. That’s a great start. Now it’s time to invite some friends over!
I know most of us have gotten used to using an online invitation for get-togethers, but I miss the paper invites! The only problem is that these days I'm too busy to make them. My fave new printing service is Tiny Prints. They are the best for all things invitations. You can choose from over 100 designs, including some specifically for July 4th.
These are not your run of the mill, off the shelf invitations, either. They are seriously classy…and you can customize everything. The process could not be simpler:
1. You choose from one of over 100 of their summer party invitation designs.
2. You personalize them. Change the font, change the text colors, upload a picture, etc.
3. You approve them and use promo code 15INVITES when you checkout to save 15% (ends midnight Pacific Time June 26, 2012).
4. They send them for you (this only costs the price of a stamp).
5. People come over to your house, blow some stuff up, and everyone eats way too much food.
6. Everyone wants to come back next year. You are a local legend.
It’s time to order, so check them out today. Don’t forget the 15% off sale ends at midnight June 26, 2012.
share this on »