Wednesday, June 6, 2012

create a necklace in under 5 minutes

Introducing...the new Styled by Tori Spelling jewelry line!

You may have seen this new line in your favorite craft stores already, but if you haven't...you need to! It's a customizable, do it yourself jewelry line. Who wouldn't love that? I have absolutely no experience making my own jewelry, but for this line that doesn't matter! With Styled by Tori Spelling you can make custom jewelry and design pieces according to your own style, but you don't need any tools or experience! Let me show you how easy it is.


I received pieces of Styled by Tori Spelling to try out. I had a friend come over and we had a fun girls night of styling the pieces and creating different looks!


The line includes all the parts you need to create a total look. The parts are: a necklace top, connectors, and the necklace bottom. There are also pendants that you can attach anywhere you want to add more style or creativity, as well as fastenings to make earrings or bracelets.

Look at how I attached this necklace top to the necklace bottom. I simply chose a necklace top I liked and a necklace bottom that I wanted to use with it. I hooked the s-hooks on to the necklace top and then hooked the bottom of necklace onto that. Easy peasy!



I love this simple, elegant look, but I also wanted to try adding a little more, so I found a pendant I thought looked great with the necklace and added that onto the already existing s-hook on the necklace.

I love it! Ok, now I need to get some earrings and a bracelet going! The earrings are super simple as well. Find a fastener...attach it to danglers, and instant earrings!



They look fab with my necklace! Now onto the bracelet. Guess what? That was simple to make too! I picked three bracelet strands that I liked together and then attached them to this fastener. Instant bracelet!


You can find the Styled by Tori Spelling jewelry at Michaels and Jo-Ann. Pieces may vary by store. You will have so much fun with this line. Have a girls night and have fun creating your own personal look!

I wrote this post as part of a paid campaign with Darice and Blueprint Social. The opinions in this post are my own.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
6 Comments

6 Responses to “create a necklace in under 5 minutes”

Carmen Ferreira said...

Lindo!!!

Bobi Jensen said...

Wow! How cool! I want to try them now.

Bobi
http://westernwarmth.blogspot.com

Kim Tracy Prince said...

Nice job! Seems easy enough for even me to try it.

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

I love how simple it is to make so many different looks! It's fun to see what everyone else is doing with their goodies. :)

Unknown said...

This is fantastic!! Can I also ask, how did you get your Labels on your blog to look that way? Fantastic!! Andrea

Unknown said...

CUTE! I love that particular brooch you chose. I'm going to be making something with it for sure.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs