Friday, June 11, 2010

father's day cakes

Are you going to make a special treat for Dad on Father's Day? Matt emailed us with a round-up of great tie cakes he has on his site. Click here to check it out and to get some ideas for a cake you can make for dad. There are so many cute ones, I might have to try one out. I love this one below. It's great how they also used cupcakes to spell out "Happy Father's Day Daddy".


And if you just don't feel up to making a whole cake, try these adorable cupcakes featured in Family Fun this month. These kill me! So cute!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
7 Comments

7 Responses to “father's day cakes”

heavenisabookstore said...

I am in LOVE with the last one with the lawn mower! How incredibly cute is that!

Tauni said...

I've been so busy, I haven't cracked open this month's Family Fun, but I LOVE the cupcakes you featured.

Last year we made a hamburger and fries cake. It was such a hit, I've been determined to repeat. These may be just the ticket...thanks for bringing them to my attention,

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

OMG, I love the lawnmower! I saw the grill cupcakes in FF too and I am soooo going to do those!

Rough Edges Pottery said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Lovely
good job
Sonia

Alice Law said...

Awesomely cool cupcakes and splendid father's day sugar icing cake!^-^

Have a beautiful day ahead!

Neisa Marie said...

sooo cute!! check out my fathers day practice cake tutorial!
www.diycelebrations.blogspot.com

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs