Friday, March 19, 2010

peanut noodles

A few months ago when we had some friends over for an Asian dinner, our guests brought these delicious noodles. She had found a wonderful peanut sesame noodle recipe from Smitten Kitchen (love that site!) and altered it a bit. My husband and I were in heaven with this dish. We have since made it ourselves several times and it always hits the spot. I felt the need to share this wonderful recipe with you.


Instead of the tofu, peppers and cucumber listed in the recipe, we add snap peas, carrots and broccoli. The sauce is so delicious that you could probably add anything you want and it would taste amazing. Mmm, now I feel the need to go make some. Enjoy!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
6 Comments

6 Responses to “peanut noodles”

Queen B. said...

oooooooooo heaven.
just h e a v e n !
thanks for sharing the recipe!

Tasha said...

Mmmm, that seriously sounds fabulous!

grammie25 said...

Anything peanut and noodles is for me. Thanks for sharing.
As always
take care
Karen

Stephanie said...

MMMM, this sounds so yummy. My mouth is seriously watering right now. Definitely putting this on our list for this week's meals!

Jenilee said...

it sounds very good! Thanks for showing us the recipe!

Stacy of KSW said...

I found a similar version in a Vegan Entertaining cookbook & my sister and I have been enjoying it about once a week ever since. It's truly heavenly & I've been trying to take a decent photo to do my own post.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs