Friday, March 5, 2010

come see my flower demo on saturday!

Okay all you local readers--don't let me down. I'm teaching a paper flower demo at Lasting Memories this Saturday, March 6th from 11:00am to 1:00pm. Come see me! I know from our meet & greet that there are plenty of you in the Lynnwood/Seattle area. So stop by and make this super cute fan-fold flower for just $1! If you can't come this week, I'll be doing flower demos almost every Saturday for the next two months. Each week will be a different flower Make 'n Take made from common scrapbooking supplies like paper, ribbon, buttons, punches, etc., and each kit will only be $1 or $2! Here's my tutorial for last week's puff ball flowers. I {heart} flowers. They make my heart happy. Hope to see some of my favorite new friends soon!

This fan-fold flower is cute as a card or scrapbooking embellishment, or on a stick in a vase. Come learn how to make it on Saturday, March 6th between 11am and 1pm.

love,
mandy

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
17 Comments

17 Responses to “come see my flower demo on saturday!”

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I wish I could make it, but I live in the Portland, OR area and the drive to Seattle would drive my kids insane! Have fun Sat though!

LuckyStarErin said...

so cute...I was thinking of making some flower picks with felt..but I like this better.

***Sharon*** said...

That is CRAZY CUTE!!! Wish I were closer!

Becky said...

I love it! I live in Lynnwood too, but have to work Sat. I work at alderwood mall. Wish I could make it in.

Elaine A said...

Hi Mandy -

I love this flower, so colorful and fun! I wish I lived nearby, but alas, I'm in New York. Just a wee bit too far - LOL! Too bad, would love to learn how to make it. Have fun at the make and take!

Elaine Allen

Min said...

What a lovely little ray of sunshine to add to my cold Michigan day! This is just fabulous! Sure wish I lived close enough to stop by!
Thank you for all the fabulous flower tutorials you do - I've learned SO MUCH from your blog!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

oh man i wish i lived in seattle!! boo this looks so fun! good luck!!

~Morgan

http://meetvirginiaandroo.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MeetVirginiaShop

Kristin Dyer said...

Really cute idea. I am busy on Saturday but would have loved to come. I am going to try it on my own. I needed some more cute decorations for spring. This will be the perfect fit. Thanks so much.

SAS 'a frass said...

That flower is so pretty. I love how bright and cheerful it is. Good luck

cnydalynn said...

Okay can we all beg you to someday show us how to make these? Please!!! What a cute idea and my girl's rooms would look so much cuter with a couple of these. So can we bribe you? :) Cherry on top:)

Jeree said...

Why don't you put the demo on U tube? Sooooo cute!

Beth Eaton said...

Shucks!! I live in Kansas and can't seem to get my schedule right to make it to Seattle this weekend. MAYBE there will be a tutorial in our near future {wink}. THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!

Unknown said...

That's cute! But I live in WV lol

Bethany said...

So cute!! Please post a tutorial!!

Carlin said...

So for those of us that aren't local readers, you should post the tutorial because this is so cute!

Nubia said...

I'm gonna echo the sentiment....please post a video for us in the future. As a chicagoan...a trip to Seattle just wasn't in the works :) Very beautiful work...please share your talents so we can make others smile in the way that we all did when we saw this picture!

Little Birdie Secrets said...

Hopefully you all saw the video tutorial that was posted on March 8th! :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs