Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Easter Card



I LOVE paper crafting. I really enjoyed watching Mandy's video on making the accordion folded flower. Isn't she so sweet! There are so many ways to manipulate paper. Learn from my Mukibug Tips at www.mukibug.com on how I turned this paper into grass! Click here to check out more on this card. I've also got a great deal for you to consider and it includes FREE product.

Here's an exclusive SNEAK PEEK at what I've created with our exclusive NEW Simply Adorned™ Charms! Don't want to miss the future post; sign-up for an RSS feed of Mukibug. You'll be some of the first to see the latest, greatest paper crafting tools, of the industry LEADER and Reader's Choice Award™ recipient, STAMPIN' UP!.



share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
2 Comments

2 Responses to “Happy Easter Card”

Karen said...

Cute card, sweet flower and Fun grass! :>

Unknown said...

Very cute!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs