Friday, February 12, 2010

stampin' up! exclusive offer

What a pleasure it was to meet many of you at the recent Little Birdie Secrets' Blog Party in Lynnwood. Mandy, Jessica & Stacy really know how to throw a great party. The food, decorations and entertainment were fabulous!


I was so CHARMED by the whole event, I am offering all LITTLE BIRDIE SECRETS friends an EXCLUSIVE OFFER.
Today, over at www.mukibug.com, I'm offering a CHARMING package deal on the Simply Adorned™ Charm Bracelet by Stampin' Up!. Exclusively for LBS readers, I'm adding, for FREE, the ink to go with that package! You will receive the Real Red™ Marker and Chocolate Chip™ Marker (or any other two colors, you prefer) to complete your SIMPLY CHARMING SALE-A-BRATION PACKAGE DEAL!

Pop over HERE and check out your DEAL now!

Be sure to drop me an e-mail at abstampin@mukibug.com to let me know you've ordered the package. I will mail your markers to you right away!

Thank you,
Anne Beale Yancey (Mükibug)
Certified Creative Coach™ and Rubber Stamping Guru! :D

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
5 Comments

5 Responses to “stampin' up! exclusive offer”

Michelle said...

I clicked on the link and nothing appears :( Is it my computer?

Jessica said...

Cool, thanks for sharing. I just wanted to say that my etsy shop is being featured on mygiveawaytoday.com I'm giving away 3 separate items so head on over and check it out. You just might win. :)

justenoughstyle.etsy.com
justenoughstyle.blogspot.com

Little Birdie Secrets said...

The link is working on our end! If you can't see it, copy and paste this link:
http://www.mukibug.com/2010/02/simply-adorned-charm-bracelet.html

:)

hjn said...

I have awarded your blog the Sunshine Award!
Please go to this link to snatch it up!
http://nobodyputsmamainacorner.blogspot.com/2010/02/mama-gets-award.html
Have a Sunny, Perky, Happy Day!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Very cute. I sold SU! for several years. Cruised, taught at convention, was in training videos. May greatest honor was winning the heart of SU! award (not sure if they still do that). Fun to see some of it and to trip down memory lane!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs