Friday, January 22, 2010

Blog Swap with Blue Cricket Design

A Little Birdie once told me that I just had to come check out this site! Remind me to send that Little Birdie a Thank You note and a chocolate cupcake because the moment I first visited I knew I 'd be hooked! Thanks so much you three little creative geniuses for having me over for a short spell!



I'm Becca visiting from Blue Cricket Design! It's a pleasure to meet ya' all! I've got the typical mommy blogger credentials! I'm a mother to three girls and married to my High School Sweetheart! I'm a room mom ( remind me not to do that again!) and and a lover of Mint Oreos (remind me to buy some more!) But besides all the "check the box" job titles I'm mostly a gal who loves to express herself and create!

My tiny corner on the web, Blue Cricket Design, is where I record my adventures and share my ideas! It's my collection of sewing tips, project ideas, tutorials, photoshop how to's, recipes giveaways and other randomness that make me smile! Come check me out and say hello!

Here's a little sampling of some of my past favorite projects:


Scrap Fabric Bracelets


Adult Skirt revamp


Furniture Refinishing


Coupon Caddy Tutorial


Dresser Drawer Ribbon Organizer


Junk Food Sushi

There is always some thing going on over at BCD! Every Wednesday I host a "Show and Tell" Linking party so come join in on the fun and show off your very own latest and greatest projects for all of us to enjoy!

Thanks again girls for the great swap! I'm sure your working your magic over on my site! Take care!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
9 Comments

9 Responses to “Blog Swap with Blue Cricket Design”

Anonymous said...

Glad you visited. You are already a fav! ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

Tasha said...

So fun! Two of my favorite sites swapping! I sure do love Becca. I grew up with her and it has been years since I have seen her, but I sure do love her blog. She really is just that fabulous in life too.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, it is great! I was hoping for some advice on how to make my blog like yours. I have lots of ideas, projects, designs etc. to show, share and sell. Help please!

Deanna said...

Ooohhhhh! A new, fun site!!! (Well, new to me!)

Thanks for sharing/swapping. :)

jannypie said...

adorable projects!! thanks for sharing!

sallgood said...

I love the drawer ribbon holder!! Must try that for sure....Thanks!

Kelly L said...

Love the junk food sushi - great idea for parties.

Love to you.
kelly

PolymerClayTutor said...

I love the drawer ribbon holder too! It is such a clever yet simple idea. Makes way more sense than buying one of those expensive ribbon holders. Think I have an extra drawer out in the shop that would be perfect. Thanks for the idea!

Unknown said...

oh ths so cute


Cricket Streaming

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs