Sunday, May 3, 2009

heather bailey's flower pinwheels for mom



Have you seen Heather Bailey's flower pinwheel pattern? Her's makes a pretty poinsettia, but we thought a few of these would make a fun Mother's Day bouquet! Stacy made this gorgeous one with a few sheets of Amy Butler double-sided paper.

Check out Heather's easy pattern. All it takes is paper, eyelets, brads, ribbon a dowel, a wooden bead and a 12” piece of 18-gauge wire. Cheaper than roses, and they last all year long! This would also be a fun spring project to do with the kids. My kids are probably too little to help, but they'll love to make them spin when they're done!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
8 Comments

8 Responses to “heather bailey's flower pinwheels for mom”

~Kimberly said...

How fun! Can't wait to try these out! Hmmmm, I'm thinking patriotic colors...

caren said...

I'm going to try and make one of these - they are so cute!

I am having a couple of giveaways - please come by and visit me.

Anonymous said...

This is lovely! I love pinwheels!

Sara said...

Love heather bailey. My friends and I tried out the square pin cushions a few months ago. I forgot to post pics, but I love the one you did.

AND -- I gave you a blog award on my SewSara blog
check it out!

Sharlene said...

That pinwheel is gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I am gonna have to try making this one. I think even I can handle it.

PS- If you have time, check out the Tueday Blog Party. Enter to win ovr 50 different prizes and help kick pediatric cancer's butt! http://fundraiserblog.blogspot.com/

Mercedes said...

Too cute I am soo going to use this one!

Mercedes said...

I am so doing this for mothers day!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I just posted about Heather Bailey's pinwheels as well. I think we used the same paper for our pinwheels...how funny!! Here is my blog www.paigeandbrooke.blogspot.com

If you get a chance, check it out!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs