Friday, May 8, 2009

craft show news at craftgossip.com

Sorry about the sparse number of posts this week, but I'm on vacation in the Big Apple! I really had the best intention to post every night, but walking around the city for 12 hours a day all week has been exhausting. So here's a quick, rather self-serving tip for you today so I can hit the hay.



I (Mandy) am now also blogging over at CraftGossip.com as their Craft Shows and Events editor. My goal is to keep readers updated on local craft shows and events going on around the world--big and small. So check it out, and let me know if you have a craft event you'd like me to share. You can e-mail me at craftshows(at)craftgossip.com. And if you aren't familiar with CraftGossip, you've got to spend some time there! Almost every craft category you can think of has it's own editor who scours the Web looking for all the latest craft news to share with you--all in one place. Little Birdie Secrets has been featured several times in the Sewing Crafts and Edible Crafts categories. So you know they know what they're talking about!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
3 Comments

3 Responses to “craft show news at craftgossip.com”

Julie said...

I just discovered craft gossip last night and I spent well over an hour browsing for new projects. Congrats on the new gig. I love your blog.

Aunt Spicy said...

Excellent! Thanks for sharing...I never can find craft shows in my area so that will be a perfect place to start!

Anne said...

Welcome to Craft Gossip!!! I'm excited that you'll be joining us! I know you're going to be an awesome CG editor. I can't wait to read about all the craft show goings on!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs