Thursday, April 30, 2009

a stationery box to make for mother's day

I found the cutest stationery box made by one of our readers and stuck it in my "to-do file" for later. Wouldn't this make a perfect Mother's Day gift? While looking for a pattern that I could link you all to, I found another blogger that actually has an awesome video tutorial showing step-by-step how to make this darling box. It's got pockets to fill with handmade cards, gift cards, and tags, as well as stamps and an address book. My favorite part is how they all coordinate!

Thanks to Stampin' Up! demonstrator Dannie Graves for letting us share her pictures and link to her video with you! She makes the whole project really simple. Isn't this a beautiful set?


Reader Tiffany Cordero, winner of our card swap contest and also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, made these sets--LOVE the color combos!

You've still got 10 days until Mother's Day (or should I say only 10 days?). Either way, you have time to make this box and a bunch of cards. Your mom is going to love it. {You're welcome.}

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
6 Comments

6 Responses to “a stationery box to make for mother's day”

Melissa Antolovic said...

I think this was stored away in my to do list too!

Shorty said...

Check out my Friday post to see your award. Have a great weekend!

Vanina said...

Hermoso y muy delicado‼
Feliz Día del Trabajador‼
Besos‼

Melissa said...

That is cute! People are so darn clever.

Atticelf said...

My mom would love one of these! Excellent!

ANS said...

Adorable idea. I know I don't have time to do this right now, but maybe one day. Love it!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs