Today we're pleased to have guest blogger Chrissie of Flip Flops and Applesauce show us a quick and easy spring themed napkin ring! Flip Flops and Applesauce is all about ideas for family togetherness. We love her simple but creative ideas that we can do with our kids! Be sure to check her out. Thanks for the great idea and tutorial, Chrissie!
Bunny Napkin Ring
These fresh and simple bunny napkin holders are such a happy addition to an Easter or spring meal.
- White cardstock paper
- Double stick tape or glue
- Rhinestone gem stickers - blue for eyes, pink for nose
1. Tear the white paper into strips approximately 1.5" x 6". They do not need to be exact.
*The trick to tearing paper is to keep both hands close to the part you are ripping and tear only about a centimeter at a time. The rough, imperfect edges make the bunny look even more cuddly and adorable.
2. Tape or glue the strip into a circle.
3. Tear out two ears - sort of a stretched tear drop shape about two inches long. Tape or glue the ears behind the circle. Curl the top of the ears forward with a pencil or around a finger.
4. Stick the blue gems on for eyes and the pink gem on for a nose.
5. Set the table with a sweet bunny napkin holder at each place.
share this on »