Thursday, August 14, 2008

we've been featured by!

Wow, our first feature! Our friends at featured our felt monsters for their readers. We're honored. Check it out!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}

5 Responses to “we've been featured by!”

Somer said...

Very exciting! I saw the link to this on today as well.

Fitzwater Family said...

Congrats, arent you fancy! Good job, and Cute blog, I visit often

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! My nephews are still scared of monsters, but one day I am sure they will want to make some and this is a good idea. :)


michellejohnnie said...

Congrads!!! Wow! That was fast to get recognized for your cute ideas! I dream of getting the time to do your fun ideas!

Kevin said...

Congratulations! That's really cool to be featured on such a large popular website! Nice work you guys! And by the way, J's monster is so cute!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs