Thursday, December 5, 2013

WE'VE Built {holiday gifts}



This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and WE’VE Built but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #GiftaStory http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO


I am really excited to share with you a great website that I have just discovered that I think is so wonderful! It is called WE'VE Built. Beauty of craft meets power of story.


This is a great site that offers handmade artisan products, and when you purchase them you support these artisans, their families and communities through craftsmanship, job stability, and job creation. I love buying products that I feel are helping a bigger cause! WE'VE's philosophy is simple. In one word it boils down to "collaboration," but collaboration that incorporates sustainability, technology, storytelling and design. WE'VE is a community for connecting diverse, highly-skilled people together, where beautiful relationships and objects emerge.


WE'VE Built shares video stories between artisans and buyers, exchange sketches between designers and artisans, collect suggestions from buyers, and expand artisans' and buyers' reach through the e-commerce engine. Inviting you to share in the creator's process is their way of building a transparent and vibrant market.

I received the Full Circle Necklace and I was so thrilled to get it. It is absolutely beautiful and I love that it is so versatile and neutral so I can really wear it with any outfit! It is such a unique piece and I love the creativity that went into making it.


I absolutely LOVE the crochet detailing on it. So beautiful!

I love that this necklace can be casual or dressy. I feel like the white glass bead at the bottom of the necklace dresses it up if you want to wear it with a dressier outfit. I also love the length of the necklace. I paired it with a v-neck shirt so that it was really the highlight of my outfit and could be really noticeable and stand out.


And talk about this necklace being versatile...I even wore it one day as a bracelet! I just wrapped the chain around my wrist a few times and it was such a fun accent piece.


WE'VE Built is such a great concept and I love supporting it! I love that you can follow the path of your product. The artisans can send you videos and pictures so you can see the story of making from beginning to end! 

The holiday season is upon us and you can find some fabulous, unique gifts at WE'VE Built. Your friends and family will love it and you can feel good that you are supporting artisans and their stories. 
Follow WE'VE Built on their social channels to get all the latest info and updates!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs