Wednesday, December 11, 2013

holiday cottonelle tip {and a coupon}


This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Cottonelle, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #CottonelleHoliday http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.

Two weeks until Christmas! I am super excited but there is still a lot of prep work to be done at my home. There are treats to be made, gifts to be mailed and my house to clean. I always love to get my house really clean before Christmas so that I can just sit back and enjoy the holiday and not feel stressed about my home being in disarray.

One thing that's for sure, is there are always a lot of people coming and going at my home for the holidays. We usually have guests, and visitors all throughout the holiday season. Does anyone else find that you are constantly trying to keep your bathrooms cleaned and toilet paper filled? Honestly, I am in a house with three boys and I feel like all I do is put new toilet paper rolls on and when we have guests it is even more true!


Finding this is a regular occurrence in my home... 



I feel like all I do is change toilet paper rolls! I saw a great coupon at Target for Cottonelle Triple Roll. TRIPLE? Yes, please! We need it at this house! Especially during the holidays. So basically I ran over to Target and snagged me some. No shame in that, right?


Be sure to print the Target coupon before you head over! Buy Cottonelle Triple Roll 12 pack or larger and get a FREE box of Kleenex. While supplies last.


You will thank me. Look at the size of this roll.

Now that will save you some time switching out rolls in the bathroom during the holidays. Merry Christmas.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs