Monday, August 5, 2013

jellys are back


This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Jelly Beans but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #JellysAreBack http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO

I have a lot of fashion memories from when I was a kid. Pegged jeans, scrunchies, saddle shoes, and a lot of hairspray...just to name a few. One of my absolute favorite items growing up was the jelly shoe. I had pink ones and clear ones and I remember wearing them and thinking I was pretty hot stuff. Well, guess what. Jellys are back.




JellyBeans has launched their brand new Jellys in the United States! These shoes are so fun and anyone can wear them! How fun would it be to have a mother/daughter matching pair? Jellys come in all different colors and sizes so make sure you pick several to fit into your wardrobe. These are the perfect sandals for summer and make the perfect compliment to any outfit!


How sweet are those? There is something so adorable about little girl shoes.



I love how fun and easy these jellys are to stylize. They are so versatile and can be dressed up or down and add such a fun pop of color! They really are a must-have for summer.

Another great thing is that the JellyBeans offers free shipping in the U.S. and they are shipped from the U.S. when you order on the U.S. site, so be sure to take advantage of that fabulous offer!

Be sure to check out JellyBeans on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for all the latest styles and information.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
2 Comments

2 Responses to “jellys are back”

Cody said...

I can't believe Jellies are making a comeback! I always had wide feet, too wide for jellies, so I never go to enjoy them. Haha! I do love how they look though, so fun and colorful!

sajuki said...

Great !
Greetings from Poland :)
Katarzyna


www.sajuki.blogspot.com

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs