Wednesday, December 14, 2011

christmas napkin rings and easy glass ornaments {featured tutorials}

I still have a couple of Christmas decor tutorials to share, and two of them are being featured at two of our favorite blogs today! These ladies have lots of other great holiday ideas, so take some time to check 'em out while you're there!

We're showing this pretty up-cycled napkin ring / place card holder for your Christmas dinner over at Make and Takes today. . .


And a quick tutorial for these gorgeous curled paper glass ornaments over at Under The Table and Dreaming by Stephanie Lynn as part of her Handmade Ornaments series (tons of cute ideas!).
UndertheTableandDreaming


I'll show you the rest of my easy homemade ornaments this week (yes, my tree is finally finished!). Then we have a few last minute Christmas gift ideas for you. You haven't seen the last of us this Christmas season!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
4 Comments

4 Responses to “christmas napkin rings and easy glass ornaments {featured tutorials}”

RedBettySummer said...

These are great ideas, and helpful tutorials. I always find the coolest projects here. Thanks for sharing.

Kristen. Jason. Sofie said...

i loved the "give thanks" banner you had for thanksgiving... do you have a banner like that for christmas?? i made the thanksgiving banner and love having it up, but wanted to replace it with something for the holiday season!

kate said...

what is the name of the white plate pictured? I have dishes with the exact same design (raised) on the outer rim, but without the floral ones inside it, and they're discontinued, so I'm always on the lookout for similar ones to replace with.
Thanks
Kate

Nicole said...

I was wondering about the dishes also! I've been looking for something like this for a while, but can't seem to find exactly what I want (without reading bad reviews and chipping, etc.)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs